Here in Las Vegas (where K-9 Behave is based), it’s a great city to own a K-9 because of it’s many dog parks, pet friendly businesses, veterinarian locations, pet supplies stores and real estate accommodations. In fact, K-9’s here are living the life! But, if you aren’t as lucky to reside here, you and your K-9 can still live a great life together no matter what city you all are in.
In your current city, look up online different things to do locally with your K-9. You’d be surprised at the different types of K-9 businesses that exist . From specialty K-9 food catering, to upscale pet pampering.
6 Things K-9 Owners Should Do When Moving To A New City
When moving with a K-9 there are several things to consider since your pet can’t speak for themselves. Here is a list of 6 things to do BEFORE you move your K-9 to a new city:
1. Make sure your new home has enough space for your K-9 before moving in.
2. If you travel for work or regularly, research boarding facilities in the area.
3. Check the county, city and state laws for any type of animal/breed restrictions or pet owner regulations.
4. Look for a K-9 trainer and book them as close as your move in date as possible.
5. Book an appointment with a local vet if a check-up is needed.
6. Make a list of neighborhood K-9 friendly parks/dog parks to visit. – This can also be researched online.